Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
ROSE VALLEY (ROVC1)
Lat: 34.543383 Lon: -119.184931 Elev: 3331ft.
5 Miles NNW Ojai CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain after 4am. Low around 32. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 40. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE