Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
ROSE VALLEY (ROVC1)
Lat: 34.543383°N Lon: 119.184931°W Elev: 3331ft.
5 Miles NNW Ojai CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE