Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 16 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
6 Miles SE Camp Verde AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE