Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
WARM SPRINGS (WMSC1)
Lat: 34.595833 Lon: -118.578611 Elev: 4930ft.
8 Miles NNW Santa Clarita CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clarita Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE