Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 32 G 42 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
WARM SPRINGS (WMSC1)
Lat: 34.595833°N Lon: 118.578611°W Elev: 4930ft.
8 Miles NNW Santa Clarita CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. Windy, with a northeast wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clarita Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE