Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Decatur, Pryor Field (KDCU)
Lat: 34.66 Lon: -86.94 Elev: 591ft.
Flint City AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE