Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1026.6 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
30 Miles NNW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE