Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
14 Miles SE Wikieup AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE