Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 20 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778°N Lon: 113.93306°W Elev: 3445ft.
14 Miles SE Wikieup AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 14 to 18 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE