Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity52% Wind SpeedS 5 MPH Barometer30.13 in (1014.0 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
5 Miles WSW Prescott AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. South wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.