Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
ROSE VALLEY (ROVC1)
Lat: 34.543383 Lon: -119.184931 Elev: 3331ft.
7 Miles NNE Ojai CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 10. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Wind chill values as low as zero early. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain after 4am. Low around 17. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain showers before 10am, then scattered rain and snow showers. High near 41. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 10.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE