Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
ROSE VALLEY (ROVC1)
Lat: 34.543383 Lon: -119.184931 Elev: 3331ft.
7 Miles NNE Ojai CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 41. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE