Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
LOS PRIETOS (LPOC1)
Lat: 34.544397 Lon: -119.791286 Elev: 982ft.
9 Miles NNE Isla Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 45. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ynez Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE