Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
MEANS LAKE (MNLC1)
Lat: 34.384194 Lon: -116.524 Elev: 2818ft.
21 Miles ENE Lucerne Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE