Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
LOS PRIETOS (LPOC1)
Lat: 34.544397 Lon: -119.791286 Elev: 982ft.
9 Miles NNW Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 51. Breezy, with a northwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ynez Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE