Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 13 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
Camp Verde AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE