Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364°N Lon: 111.3392558°W Elev: 5157ft.
21 Miles N Payson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday A chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light west southwest wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE