Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity32% Wind SpeedENE 2 G 9 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
LOS PRIETOS (LPOC1)
Lat: 34.544397°N Lon: 119.791286°W Elev: 982ft.
9 Miles N Santa Barbara CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Showers. Low around 50. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.