Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 0 G 1 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
LOS PRIETOS (LPOC1)
Lat: 34.544397 Lon: -119.791286 Elev: 982ft.
9 Miles N Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 35. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain before 10am. High near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE