Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.445°N Lon: 119.625833°W Elev: 285ft.
9 Miles NNE Montecito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE