Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
9 Miles NNE Montecito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE