Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917 Lon: -112.42222 Elev: 5043ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. South wind around 6 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE