Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity83% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.01 in Dewpoint63°F (17°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cherokee County Airport (KCNI)
Lat: 34.31°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 1219ft.
9 Miles NNE Tate GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Calm wind. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Friday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.