Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
LOS PRIETOS (LPOC1)
Lat: 34.544397 Lon: -119.791286 Elev: 982ft.
8 Miles ESE Santa Ynez Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 51. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ynez Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE