Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
10 Miles SSW Cottonwood-Verde Village AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE