Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint69°F (21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Florence Regional Airport (KFLO)
Lat: 34.19 Lon: -79.72 Elev: 146ft.
8 Miles NNE McBee SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chesterfield County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE