Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.41 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Florence Regional Airport (KFLO)
Lat: 34.19 Lon: -79.72 Elev: 146ft.
8 Miles NNE McBee SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday Showers, mainly after noon. High near 53. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers, mainly before 1am. Low around 46. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chesterfield County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE