Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind SpeedNW 12 mph Barometer30.01 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
3 Miles WNW Sugar Valley GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.