Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity24% Wind SpeedSE 18 G 28 MPH Barometer30.05 in (1011.3 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
7 Miles W Prescott AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.