Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1014.8 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
6 Miles W Prescott AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west northwest.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE