Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.48 in (1031.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
26 Miles SE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 8 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE