Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 12 mph Barometer30.44 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68°N Lon: 90.35°W Elev: 194ft.
4 Miles NNW West Helena AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 10 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 50. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.