Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
6 Miles WNW Prescott AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 35. East wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE