Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity41% Wind SpeedS 13 G 17 mph Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dalton, Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
4 Miles NNE Oakman GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind around 10 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%.