Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
6 Miles NE Oakman GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gilmer County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE