Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNW 13 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
6 Miles WNW Prescott AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light south southwest wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE