Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
4 Miles N Sugar Valley GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Occasional showers. Low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Occasional showers, mainly before 2pm. High near 62. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Whitfield County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE