Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
34 Miles N Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. South southeast wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE