Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 11 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
EL MIRAGE (EMRC1)
Lat: 34.634361°N Lon: 117.548889°W Elev: 2880ft.
7 Miles NW Adelanto CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. East wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE