Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.681781°N Lon: 119.353733°W Elev: 3690ft.
Reyes Peak CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE