Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 26 G 33 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
22 Miles NE Lucerne Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Windy, with a west wind 30 to 40 mph becoming north 20 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 60 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE