Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hot Springs, Memorial Field Airport (KHOT)
Lat: 34.48°N Lon: 93.1°W Elev: 554ft.
Hot Springs Village AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Saline County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE