Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Alamo Mountain (AOMC1)
Lat: 34.6703 Lon: -118.9801 Elev: 6700ft.
6 Miles SSW Lockwood Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Snow after 4am. Low around 19. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 31. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -10. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE