Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Palmdale, Palmdale Production Flight Plant (KPMD)
Lat: 34.62972 Lon: -118.08139 Elev: 2543ft.
3 Miles SE Lancaster CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 13. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 10 to 20 mph becoming east northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 15. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Antelope Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE