Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity73% Wind SpeedNW 9 mph Barometer30.10 in (1019.6 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Gainesville, Gilmer Memorial Airport (KGVL)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 83.83°W Elev: 1273ft.
7 Miles SE Suches GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.