Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 84.87°W Elev: 709ft.
4 Miles WSW Ellijay GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday Areas of fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gilmer County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE