Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
4 Miles SSW Cornville AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE