Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
18 Miles NNE Lucerne Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE