Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.20 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611°N Lon: 114.62333°W Elev: 890ft.
12 Miles ESE Needles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE