Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 21 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
12 Miles ESE Needles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE