Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 18 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lancaster, General William J. Fox Airfield Airport (KWJF)
Lat: 34.74083°N Lon: 118.21889°W Elev: 2346ft.
2 Miles NW Quartz Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind around 10 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Antelope Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE