Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.04 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lancaster, General William J. Fox Airfield Airport (KWJF)
Lat: 34.74083 Lon: -118.21889 Elev: 2346ft.
2 Miles NW Quartz Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Antelope Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE