Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Beaufort, Michael J Smith Field Airport (KMRH)
Lat: 34.72°N Lon: 76.65°W Elev: 10ft.
Harkers Island NC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carteret County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE