Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Ynez, Santa Ynez Airport (KIZA)
Lat: 34.60694 Lon: -120.07556 Elev: 673ft.
9 Miles E Mission Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE