Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 15 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
4 Miles SSW Jerome AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. East wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE