Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
4 Miles SSW Jerome AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE