Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917 Lon: -112.42222 Elev: 5043ft.
4 Miles SSW Jerome AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE