Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.45 in (1030.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
32 Miles ESE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE