Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
32 Miles ESE Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE