Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Palmdale, Palmdale Production Flight Plant (KPMD)
Lat: 34.62972 Lon: -118.08139 Elev: 2543ft.
6 Miles E Lancaster CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Light east northeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Antelope Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE